- 150g Crozet sarrarin (buckwheat) Alpina Savoie
- 150g Crozet nature (plain) Alpina Savoie
- 1 wheel of Reblochon
- 4 or 5 slices of cured ham, (such as Parma or Proscuitto)
- 500mls creme fraiche
- 1 medium brown onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil the Crozets salted boiling water (4 times the volume of Crozets) for 15 minutes.
- Finely dice the onion, cut the raw ham into thin strips and cut the Reblochon into cubes.
- Sweat the chopped onion until soft and transluscent.
- Drain the Crozets and mix with the strips of ham, the onion, half of the cubed Reblochon and the crème fraiche.
- Season to taste and pour into a large oven dish. Place the rest of the cubed Reblochon on top.
- Bake at 180 ° C for 5 to 10 minutes or until the surface starts to colour, remove from the oven.
- Serve with a salad.
Suggestions: You can deglaze the onion with white wine and add a pinch of Provence herbs. You can also try replacing the Reblochon with Comté or Beaufort...
Source (in French): www.alpina-savoie.com