Summer Salade Crozets & Tomato
- 200g Crozets Nature (plain) or Bio (organic) Alpina Savoie
- 1 large beef heart tomato
- 1 onion
- 80g of Chorizo
- 80g grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 bunch of chives
- ½ liter of water
- 50mls of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of pesto
- In a saucepan, sweat the chopped onion, tomato and chorizo diced with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Add Crozets and salted boiling water. Cook until absorbed. Once cooked, add chopped chives, Parmesan, remaining olive oil, and pistou. Let the salad cool.
- To season, accompany your salad with a vinaigrette by mixing olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Place a cookie cutter on your plates, arrange Crozets salad inside and carefully remove the circle.
- To decorate, garnish with Espelette pepper to taste, sliced cherry tomatoes, Parmesan shavings and diced Chorizo.
Source (in French): www.alpina-savoie.com