Risotto Crozets & Chanterelle
- 300g Crozets with chanterelles 'Alpina Savoie'
- 850ml chicken broth
- 150g of cured ham (such as Proscuitto or Parma Ham)
- 15 to 20g of dry chanterelles
- 1 big onion
- 100g of Parmesan cheese
- 50g of butter
- Salt pepper
- Clean the dried chanterelles by running under warm water.
- Bring the chicken stock to the boil then add the dry chanterelles, remove from the heat and cover for 15 minutes
- Drain the chanterelles and save the stock
- In a frying pan, melt 20g of butter and brown the chanterelles until the cooking water evaporates (about 4 minutes). Reserve.
- Peel, wash and finely chop the onion.
- In a frying pan heat the remaining butter and sweat the onion (without coloring).
- Add the Crozets and cook for a few minutes over low heat without stirring.
- Add the chicken broth used to soak the chantrelles, cook for about 15 minutes, stirring very regularly and until the chicken stock is completely absorbed.
- At the end of cooking, add the Parmesan, the ham cut in pieces and the chanterelles.
- Mix and check the seasoning.
Source (in French): www.alpina-savoie.com