Organic Crozets & Salmon
- 300g organic Crozets Alpina Savoie
- 4 salmon pavés (fillets without skin)
- ½ a green cabbage
- 80g of butter
- The juice of 1 lime
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 10g roasted sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the Crozets for 15 minutes in salted boiling water (4 times the volume of Crozets).
- Cook organic Crozets for 15 minutes. Drain and reserve.
- With the cabbage, remove dirty or damaged leaves and wash. Remove the ribs. Cut into strips and cook for a 2-3 minutes in salted boiling water.
- Drain and immerse in a container of ice water (to keep the color green). Drain and reserve.
- In a frying pan melt 40g of butter, add the strips of cabbage and let them steam for 5 minutes. Keep warm.
- In a frying pan, heat 20g of butter and cook the salmon on both sides.
- Place the salmon pavés on one side in the roasted sesame. Keep warm.
- Deglaze the pan with the soy sauce, add a teaspoon of sugar and lime juice.
- Reduce by half, add the Crozets and 20g of butter. Mix well.
- In each plate, prepare the parboiled cabbage, the Crozets and place on the sesame salmon pavé.
Source (in French): www.alpina-savoie.com